Thursday, November 03, 2005

Eid Mubarak!

Ramadan has come to an end and I would like to wish everyone Eid Mubarak! May Allah accept our fasting and worship during Ramadan and give us its full reward, a blessing only He can give. It is always a joy to celebrate Eid, a great time to be with friends and family. It is also customary to give gifts, so if any of you like to give rather than receive, you can hook me up...

I won't be able to take a day off for Eid this year, such is life in the ICU, but I will be celebrating on the inside while looking up lab values, talking to attendings and sitting in lecture...you can keep me away from the party, but you can't keep the party out of me, if you know what I'm sayin...


eid_mubarak

Eid Mubarak

The Arabic phrase for Blessed Holiday

is rendered in Kufi by Mamoun Sakkal (c) 2002

No comments: